LOGICARE is designed to integrate with any system
Because LOGICARE’s systems are designed to specifically meet the needs of their specialized clinical audiences, we have long recognized the need to support the flow of pertinent clinical data among systems. This history gives our customers the assurance that LOGICARE can deliver the integration they need to improve clinical effectiveness and support patient safety and care quality.
With HL7 and custom interfaces with all major HIS systems and interface engines, secure messaging and encrypted physical media, LOGICARE brings efficiency and interoperability to your facility and enterprise by:
- Helping you securely and simply deliver patient instructions electronically, via physical media such as flash drives, secure email or directly to a PHR.
- Reducing data entry and data errors, and automatically pre-fill patient documents with bi-directional interfaces from your admissions, discharge and transfer, or registration systems.
- Keeping provider and user data current with interfaces from master staffing tables.
- Supporting patient safety by receiving and sending clinical data such as medications and allergies via SNOMED. FDB codes or other means.
- Speeding patient care by interfacing directly with order entry and ancillary systems to electronically place, confirm and receive all orders and results.